Experience the UNESCO Global Geopark in Satun by long tail motor boat and canoe. The place has become the country’s first UNESCO Global Geopark in April 2018 ... More info ›
Experience the UNESCO Global Geopark in Satun by long tail motor boat and canoe. The place has become the country’s first UNESCO Global Geopark in April 2018. There are abundance of fossils and network of beautiful unspoiled islands around the area.
• 5 hours++ tour in Satun's UNESCO Geopark in Thailand
• Canoeing through Half Heart Cave
• Be amazed by the grandeur of Prasat Hin Pun Yod
• Lunch at a secret beach
• Discover 480 million years old Nautiloid fossils
• Swimming and canoeing at your own time
8:30AM: Meet up at Bo Chet Luk Harbour
9:00AM: Visit Bo Chet Luk Archaeological Site
10:00AM: Set out to the Dragon Back Beach
11:00AM: Canoeing through the Half Heart Cave and be amazed by the beauty of Prasat Hin Pan Yod. Discover Nautiloid fossils older than 480 million years at Hat Toba
12:00PM: Picnic lunch by the beach. Swimming, canoeing around the area at your own time
13:30PM: Set out for Hin Ta Hin Yai (Grandfather's Grandmother's Rocks) and listen to the old legend the locals have to tell
**You can request to pick up at Pak Bara Pier but you might miss out the Dragon Back Beach and Bo Chet Luk Archaeological Site.
• Prasat Hin Pun Yod, Pak Nam, Khao Yai Island, La-ngu 91110 Thailand